Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

Ombre Autumn

Well I have been very bored with my hair for the past while. A change had definately been on my list of cravings! :P My original idea was to get a pixie cut...that didn't work out! Anytime I attempted to suggest the idea to any of my friends or family they would gasp in disbeleif that I would chop off my "lusious locks of beautiful hair". I however wasn't nearly as attached to my hair! haha. I suppose I did have to take their opinion into consideration though, afterall THEY were the ones who had to look at me! Eventually I decided that a simple dye would do it! My friend Jessica Wiebe graciously did it free of charge becides some brownies and icecream. I was surprised at myself for going blonde, but I am now quite pleased with the little burst of blonde at the ends of hair. As a little girl I babysit said, "Your hair is a caramilk bar, but mine is just a chocolate bar because it's brown!"




Picture cred to Sierra Friesen!

-Madison Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment